Canon MX712 User Manual Scanner Driver Software Download – This starts with built-in Canon MX712 Wi-Fi for printing and scanning essentially throughout your home from computer systems as well as compatible smart phones. This also includes AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print pictures, e-mails, web pages, documents and more from suitable iPad, iPhone or iPod touch tools to a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One. Integrated 35-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder, built-in Auto Duplex Printing, as well as a Dual Function Panel are just some of the functions that can enable you to conveniently multi-task. Borderless Photos Fast: Print an indeterminate, 4″ x 6″ photo in approximately 20 seconds.6 ChromaLife100+, This system incorporates improved FINE print head technology with pick authentic Canon picture documents and inks for attractive borderless photos that will last as much as 300 years when saved in an archival-quality image album.
This can bring office efficiency to all-new degrees and also lower price at the same time. Superior 9600 x 2400 maximum color resolution 3 and 5 Individual Ink Tanks suggests extraordinary business record printing and also efficiency while built-in imaging technology ensures the honesty of originals are protected with each copy and scan. Preserve security requirements by using attributes to stop misdialed fax transmissions and also keep scanned data password shielded. The Canon Pixma MX712 likewise enables you to transform your office into a picture laboratory and print lovely, borderless photo lab high quality images as much as 8.5″ x 11″ in size. Your image printing alternatives currently likewise include Full HD video while you likewise appreciate computer-less printing with compatible direct print choices.
The MX712 delivers the significant company imaging high quality as well as versatile solutions that will assist in bringing your business to the next level. So, you can print company documents when you need to and also pictures when you intend to. Our dust covers are made from anti-static, HIGH QUALITY, 600D water-resistant nylon with PVC plastic backing that is exceptionally STRONG as well as DURABLE. Each cover has actually serged seams with heavy duty string to guarantee it will never ever battle royal at the seams or split up. The color of this cover is black.
[su_tabs style=”grid”][su_tab title=”Os Compatible“]
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX712 Specification
- 2 Troubleshooting
Canon PIXMA MX712 OS Compatibility
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Specifications“]
Canon PIXMA MX712 Specification
|Maximum Resolution||Color: Up to 9600 x 2400dpi|
Black: Up to 600 x 600dpi
|Print Speed||Up to: Color Photo: 4 x 6″ borderless photo: approx. 39 sec|
|Minimum Ink Droplet Size||1 picoliter|
|Ink Type||Canon ChromaLife 100+|
|Ink Cartridge Configuration||5 individual ink cartridges|
|Ink Cartridges||PGI-220 Pigment black|
CLI-221 Dye-based cyan, magenta yellow, black (1 x each)
|Image Preview Display||2.5″ LCD|
|Front Panel Controls||Yes|
|Power Requirements||110-240VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||19.4 x 17.1 x 8.9″ (49.3 x 43.3 x 22.6cm)|
|Weight||26.1 lb (11.8kg)|
[/su_tab] [su_tab title=”Download“]
Canon PIXMA MX712 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.06||32 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X10.11/10.10 /10.9/10.8/10.7)||18.104.22.168||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.1||41 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||5.56||23 MB||Download|
|Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/Xp/2000/Me)||1.4.1||329 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6)||22.214.171.124||18 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver (Windows XP x64)||1.05||20 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series MP Driver (Windows 2000)||1.04||30 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||8.6 MB||Download|
|Printer Driver for (OSX 10.4/10.5)||7.26.0||9.1 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series Scanner Driver (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/10.5)||16.1.1a||15 MB||Download|
|Canon ScanGear for (OSX10.4/10.5/10.6)||16.00.0a||16 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.0.0||7.1 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.1||293 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.7.0||15 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||3.1.4||34 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||3.15||48 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6)||1.4.1||711 KB||Download|
|Solution Menu (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||1.4.1a||2.2 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Mac OS X 10.5/10.6)||1.1.0||9.8 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||3.1.3||34 MB||Download|
|Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000)||1.4.3||1.7 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.5)||1.0.0||289 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 2000)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.4/10.5)||1.2.0||1.1 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 2000)||2.9.5||2.7 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5)||3.2.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows XP x64)||1.2.0||3 MB||Download|
|MP Navigator EX (Windows XP x64)||3.14||46 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000)||3.2.0||43 MB||Download|
|Print and Scan Package for Linux||1.5 – 3.3||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series User Manual (Windows)||1.30||17 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX870 series User Manual (Mac)||1.30||36 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for Canon IJ Network Tool (Windows)||1.00||803 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX712 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Windows” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Setup For Mac” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
[su_spoiler title=”Canon Pixma Printer Wireless Setup” style=”glass-gold” icon=”chevron”]
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX712
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX712 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX712 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MX712 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.