The PIXMA MX452 Wireless Shade All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon prints in black as well as white at 9.7 ipm, in shade at 5.5 ipm, and also can outcome an indeterminate 4.0 x 6.0″ picture in 46 secs. Print indeterminate pictures right in your home making use of the 4800 x 1200 shade dpi. Its Full HD Movie Print function takes a framework from an HD motion picture tape-recorded on a suitable EOS, PowerShot, or VIXIA video camera or camera and also publishes it as an image, guaranteeing you never ever miss out on a photo ops while firing video clip. In addition, the included My Image Garden software assists arrange your images and also consists of attributes such as face acknowledgment, Enjoyable Filters, Schedule Company, and also Automatic Design Pointer. As component of the Chromalife100 system, the printer results indeterminate pictures that last approximately 100 years when published with pick Canon ink and also paper as well as kept in an archival-quality image cd.
The Canon PIXMA MX452 includes a scan resolution of approximately 1200 x 2400 dpi optical. Scanning can be started from a computer system or from the device itself. The scanner immediately discovers whether you are checking a picture or record and also uses the ideal setups. Must the record or picture require to be retouched, Auto Paper Take Care Of and also Auto Photo Fix II appropriate concerns such as discolored message, over or under-exposure, as well as inaccurate complexion. The 30-sheet auto document feeder allows you scan, copy, and also fax multipage papers in a solitary action and also can manage web page evaluate to 8.5 x 14″. In addition, you can scan records straight to Evernote and also accessibility and also look them from any kind of web-connected computer system or gadget.
Make use of the built-in copy feature to replicate papers and also pictures. The photo copier can expand or reduce photos and also papers to anywhere in between 25% as well as 400% of the initial dimension and also result approximately 99 duplicates at once. Various other copy functions consist of Seamless gutter Darkness Adjustment, Borderless Copy, and also Auto Record Take Care Of. The 33.6 Kbps modem can be utilized to send out as well as obtain both black and also white as well as shade faxes. The MX452 consists of 19 rate dial areas and also a 50-page memory so you can get faxes also when the system runs out paper. Various other fax attributes consist of Team Dialing, Redial, Remote Function, as well as Voice Mail Connection.
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MX472 Download Driver
- 1 Canon PIXMA MX452 Installation Manual
- 1.1 How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
- 1.2 The printer driver setup window appears.
- 1.3 Troubleshooting
- 1.4 ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- 1.5 Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- 1.6 How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- 1.7 Your printer should now be installed and working.
- 1.8 How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX452
- Windows:19 Windows® 10, Windows® 8, Windows 8.1,
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista® SP1,
- Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Mac:20 Mac OS® X v10.7.5 – 10.10
|Copy Speed||Up to 4.7 ipm color|
|Number of Copies||1 to 99|
|Reduction/Enlargement||25 to 400%|
|Copy Features||Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF)|
|Interface||Wireless LAN 802.11b/g/n
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Bluetooth 2.0 (optional)
|OS Compatibility||Windows: Windows 8, Windows RT, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit
Mac: OS X 10.6.8 or later
|Status Display||2-line LCD|
|Power Requirements||100 to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||18.1 x 15.2 x 7.9″ (46.0 x 38.6 x 20.1 cm)|
|Weight||19.0 lb (8.6 kg)|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.5 x 11.0 x 18.5″|
Canon PIXMA MX452 Software Scanner and Driver Download
|PIXMA MX452 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||5.65||25 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||22.214.171.124||15 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.0||43 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.01||37 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)||1.0||52 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.6)||3.3.4||3.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.6)||126.96.36.199||16 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||19.1.0a||27 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file)||2.10||3.5 MB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Source file)||3.90||6.5 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||3.90||3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)||2.10||1.3 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ 10.7)||4.0.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.7.0||58 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/ 10.7)||4.7.0||102 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8)||3.5.0||300 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.5.0||294 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X v10.7)||3.2.0||299 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (Windows XP)||3.3.0||293 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||2.6.1||2.2 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.1||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7)||4.6.0||102 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||2.6.1||9.2 MB||Download|
|My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||3.3.0||5.6 MB||Download|
|Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||15 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||4.5.0||58 MB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6)||1.6.0||879 KB||Download|
|Speed Dial Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||1.6.0||4.8 MB||Download|
|My Image Garden (OS X 10.6)||3.1.0||298 MB||Download|
|Quick Menu (OS X 10.6)||2.5.0||2.4 MB||Download|
|Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6)||4.4.1||5.3 MB||Download|
|Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6)||4.1.6||102 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||2.5 MB||Download|
|Setup Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.3 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 User Manual (Mac)||1.0||9.7 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.1 MB||Download|
|Troubleshooting Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1.2 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||1.5 MB||Download|
|Printing and Copying Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||2.4 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||4.2 MB||Download|
|Scanning Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||3.2 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Mac||CA.1.00||980 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 (PDF) User Manual (Windows)||1.1||11 MB||Download|
|Fax Manual For Windows||CA.1.00||1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for Quick Menu (Windows)||V2.6||1.1 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)||V3.2||11 MB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Getting Started Guide||V1||3.1 MB||Download|
|Setup Guide for Fax Reception||V1||1.4 MB||Download|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)||2.10||469 KB||Download|
|IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)||3.90||74 KB||Download|
|PIXMA MX452 Setup Guide||V1||213 KB||Download|
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver Our only provides original drivers that we have quoted from the official web canon. If you find a link error please notify us via the Contact form.
Canon PIXMA MX452 Installation Manual
How to Open the Printer Driver Setup Window
The printer driver setup window can be displayed through the application software in use or the Start menu of the Windows.
- Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Application Software
- Follow the procedure below to configure printing profile when printing.
- Select the command that you perform printing on the application software
- In general, select Print on the File menu to open the Print dialog box.
- Select your model name and click Preferences (or Properties)
The printer driver setup window appears.
Note: Depending on application software you use, command names or menu names may vary and there may be more steps. For details, refer to the user’s manual of your application software.
Open the Printer Driver Setup Window through the Start Menu
Follow the procedure below to perform machine maintenance operations such as print head cleaning, or to configure a printing profile that is common to all application software.
Select items from the Start menu as shown below:
- If you are using Windows 7, select the Start menu -> Devices and Printers.
- If you are using Windows Vista, select the Start menu -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sound -> Printers.
- If you are using Windows XP, select the start menu -> Control Panel -> Printers and Other Hardware -> Printers and Faxes.
- Right-click your model name icon, and then select Printing preferences from the displayed menu
Opening the printer driver setup window through Printer properties (Windows 7) or Properties(Windows Vista, Windows XP) displays such tabs regarding the Windows functions as the Ports(or Advanced) tab. Those tabs do not appear when opening through Printing preferences or application software. For tabs regarding Windows functions, refer to the user’s manual for the Windows.
Scanner Does Not Work
- Make sure that your scanner or printer is turned on.
- Connect the USB cable to a different USB port on the computer.
- If the USB cable is connected to a USB hub, remove it from the USB hub and connect it to a USB port on the computer.
- Restart the computer.
ScanGear (Scanner Driver) Does Not Start
- Make sure that MP Drivers is installed.
- If not installed, install MP Drivers from the Setup CD-ROM or the web page.
- Select your scanner or printer on the application’s menu.
- If your scanner or printer name is displayed multiple times, select the one that does not include WIA.
- The operation may differ depending on the application.
- Use the WIA driver when scanning from a WIA-compliant application.
- Scanning with WIA Driver
- Make sure that the application supports TWAIN.
- You cannot start ScanGear (scanner driver) from applications not supporting TWAIN.
- Scan and save images with IJ Scan Utility and open the files in your application.
Cannot Scan Properly with Auto Scan
- Make sure that the items are placed correctly.
- Positioning Originals (Scanning from Computer)
- Multiple item scanning may not be supported.
- Some applications do not support multiple image scanning.
- In that case, scan each item individually.
How to install your Canon printer on Mac OS X
- If you have already attempted to install a driver for your Canon printer, remove it from the printers and fax system preferences pane (in you system preferences) and also go to your hard disk (or SSD) and open Library>Printer, trash the Canon folder.
- Also in the same folder (Library>Printer) open the folder PPDs and trash any files which refer to the Canon printer you are installing.
- Of course if you have another Canon printer working, be sure to selectively trash only those files pertaining to new one.
- Reboot and empty the trash before proceeding to step two.
- Unplug the printer.
- Download the latest driver here and run the installer package.
- Once the package has finished installing, go to the system preferences by clicking the Apple icon at the top right.
- Now you can plug in the printer and turn it on.
- Open the “Print and Fax” pane to open the Print and Fax preferences
- Click the plus button (“+”) on the left side of the window to add a printer.
- The name of your new Canon printer should
- appear in the list and you should be able to click it.
- If this does not, redo all the steps above and check you absolutely followed instructions correctly and followed the link to get the latest driver for the exact Canon printer model you have ensuring also that it is the latest version for Mac OS X system you have.
- If you still have problems, see trouble shooting below.
- Click on the model of Canon printer you are installing and then click “Choose a Driver or Printer Model” then click “Select Printer Software.choose your printer form the list.
- Then click ok. and Installation Success:)
Your printer should now be installed and working.
- The only real trouble shooting you will probably need to do is check you have the latest driver for your operating system and then follow my instructions exactly.
- Mountain Lion and Lion are different from older systems, so make sure the driver is for 10.7.x or 10.8.x i(the same as your system). To check what version number your operating system has, click the Apple icon on the top left of your screen and click “About this Mac”. It will say OS X, Version x.x.x
- This is important because the installation steps are a little different for older systems.
- To check your Canon printers is compatible with Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and newer systems, go here:
- If you can’t find your list printer in that link try this page, click, support and then “Drivers and Downloads” and search for your canon printer model. It should auto detect your Mac OS X version.
How To Setting Up Wireless Connection For Canon PIXMA MX452
- Press the Menu button on your Canon PIXMA MX452 printer, then use the or button to select Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Device Settings, then press the OK button.
- Select LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select Change wireless / wired, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN active, then press the OK button.
- Select Wireless LAN settings, then press the OK button.
- Select WPS configuration on Canon MX420 printer, then press the OK button.
- Select Push button method then presses the OK button.
- Press the OK button.
- When the access point is ready, press the OK button on the machine, then press the WPS button on the access point within two minutes.
- When the completion screen appears on the LCD of the device, press the OK button. The LAN settings screen returns.
- A timeout error occurs if the setup is not completed within two minutes.
- The WPS button may be named differently depending on your access point. For details, refer to the manual of your access point.
- When this step is finished, that you can print and use PIXMA MX452 with wireless to print your office or home jobs.