Canon PIXMA MG 5320 Driver Setup and Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5320|
Canon PIXMA MG5320 Driver Wireless Setup, Error b200, Printer Manual, IJ Setup Download and Software Scanner Driver For Mac - The beautiful Canon PIXMA MG5320 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One delivers superior quality, versatility, and ease of use, Canon PIXMA MG5320 is a kind of the most recommended inkjet all in one printing devices that you better own. This awesome printer will be able to be the best equipment that can make your work get done easily because it can print, copy and scan files for you. So then, now you can have the more effective and productive performance. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper as well as can help reduce paper use and expense by up to 50%. With all of them, it is no wonder if this printer can definitely suit the decoration in your room so well. Then, it also has very nice measurements that make it so easy to move and place, which are 17.8 inches of width, 14.5 inches of depth, and 7.0 inches of height, and also 18.3 pounds of weight. As well as, enjoy straight printing choices from suitable memory cards5, USB Flash Drives6, PictBridge and also optional Bluetooth tools.
Actually, the Canon PIXMA MG5320 will not only assist you to finish your job, but also increase the aesthetic value in your working room. It is because this printer is made to have a fabulous and stylish design that you can see from its simple box shape and awesome black chassis. The perfect combination of all of them can be more perfect as there are easy to operate control panel and a 3.0 LCD. Furthermore, you can also find so many various advantageous features every time you use the Driver Canon PIXMA MG5320, such as 4800x1200 dpi printing resolution, 5 different ink tanks, HD Movie Print, Easy-PhotoPrint Ex, and so on. These particular features will definitely help you to create the beautiful and attractive pictures with great color gradation. So, you will always get the amazing and eyes pleasing pictures come out from the printer. Besides, there are also the Wi-Fi network and PIXMA Cloud Link that can assist you to create the best quality printing results wirelessly and effortlessly. Plus, you can print and also scan JPEG as well as PDF data wirelessly from compatible iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, as well as Android devices4 without a computer.
Have all brand-new type of fun with your photos by including brand-new impacts like Fish Eye, Miniature, Plaything Cam, Soft Focus and also Blur Background prior to you print. Enjoy a new ball of printing choices as PIXMA Cloud Link16 lets you conveniently print photos from on-line photo albums CANON iMAGE GATEWAY and also Picasa as well as layouts including seasonal fixed and schedules from a suitable Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One, all without a computer system. With AirPrint17, wirelessly print images, emails, websites and various other papers without the need to set up device drivers, conserving time and also creating a seamless user experience. Thus, you do not need to waste your time when you want to print your files because you can do it whenever and wherever you want with ease. The MG5320 additionally allows you print on your CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Discs, and you could even transform your HD Film clips right into lovely pictures. View attractive, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated image analysis and also area-by-area information improvement, immediately.
Canon PIXMA MG5320 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG 5320 Specification Review:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds, Black: Approx. 12.5 ipm, Color: Approx. 9.3 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 sheets Cassette: 150 sheets
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable Disc.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2 , Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print11 , Fun Filter Effects, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing9 , Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: Wi-Fi LED, 2-Way Paper Feeding, 3.0 LCD, Auto Sheet Feeder, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, PIXMA Cloud Link, Scroll Wheel, Self-Opening Paper Output Tray, Quick Access UI, Quick Start.
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5320 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg5320.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 5320 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 5320 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 5320 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5320 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5320 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5320 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1b (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 5320 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5320 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 5320 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
All files in the Canon Printer Software Installation For Mac is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma MG 5320 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact form.